Call Rachel on 07779 011432
Secure Field Play
- Off lead fun for your dog in dedicated secure dog walking fields
- Small groups of suitably matched sociable dogs
- 30 minute or 60 minute sessions
- Home collection and drop-off in my van fitted with custom built crates for your dog's safety and comfort
- Ideal for dogs with inconsistent / non-existent recall
- Field will be exclusive to the dogs in the group session for the duration
- 1-2-1 sessions available for reactive dogs £POA
- Dogs must be registered with The Animal Auntie following a 'Meet & Greet"
- Field locations and times may vary depending on availability
30 minute sessions - £13.50 per dog (groups)
60 minute sessions - £15.00 per dog (groups)
- Please note that depending on the pick up/drop off locations of the dogs in the group and the session time at the field, your dog may be with me for approx 1.5 - 2.5hours in total. My fully equipped van is clean, comfortable and properly ventilated, you are more than welcome to inspect it at our meet and greet.
- Although wet weather (unless extreme) is not an issue, if a secure field play session booking has been made and ground conditions make the location unsuitable for use I will try to find an alternative venue. If that is not possible I will offer an on-lead walk or you can cancel and no charge will be applied.
- Due to field booking costs, if you have to cancel a secure field play session less than 48 hours before the arranged collection time 100% of the charge will apply.